Hey, i have personal information on 3 riding centres if anyone is interested!! =D

spannah91

яι∂є тσ ℓινє.
Jul 5, 2007
Clevedon, Bristol, England
Clevedon Riding Centre - this was my first school that i went to and was very friendly. They have horses and ponies of all abilities + sizes, instructors are nice and knowledgable. Hacking and private/group lessons available at cheap (ish) prices lol. very good centre as a beginner/intermediate rider! Outdoor arena and hacks go over Cadbury Camp.

Evergreen - Small, friendly centre. Small outdoor arena and i had to book a hack seperately. Mostly ponies but great, bubbly teaching. Cheap prices and good beginners (full of kids lol)

Urchinwood Manor - This is where i now ride (07). I have seen people say that 'they look down their noses' etc but it is quite the opposite. Instructors and yard workers are very polite, but obviously this place has high standards and can teach to a top level. BHS approved instructors and great facilities (outdoor arena, indoor arena permanent XC course

Hope this can help anyone interested because i know people have asked about them...

Spannah xx

I live not far from you :) In bristol you see, have heard that urchinwood is bitchy, friends go there.

yeh i know people have said lots of things lol but they realy aren't ... they only have high standards ... lessons are so good i have improved my technique so much from going there! i definitely recommend Urchinwood but probs not for beginners =)

Spannah xx

newrider.com