Hes home :D

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
They have let him home.......hes sat on my settee.... :D yay.Its been a hard week for both of us.

I have made some big changes and rehomed a lot of the ponies over the next few weeks they will be going to there new homes...... I have been lucky that they are mostly going to friends. Ollie has already gone to his new family.... local pony club home.

I am trying to keep Melody and Savvy for Sophie and Lunan for Jess.

Sweep is going to a friends grandson for grooming and leading :D

Its all change here...but thats life :D

Thanks for posting Native Lover. I have been wondering and worrying for you. And logging in to hear how you and your OH were. Not that it does you any good, I am afraid. Just the ridiculous link of internet forums -

Glad he's back home. Sounds like such a traumatic time for you both but it's nice to hear he's well enough to come back. xxx

So pleased he's home, hope he's feeling much better.
Big changes for you, but I hope everything works out well for you all.

That is good news NL, so pleased he's home and while re homing some of your herd must be heartbreaking for you I'm pleased for you they've gone to homes you know they will be happy in. :)

So pleased to read he's safely home. Must be a great relief for you, as will having found good and trustworthy people to take some ponies. Odd how priorities changes overnight when life throw something new at you and boy, have you had your share!

Good luck with everything, hope it's onwards and upwards from now

newrider.com