Here's Megan at last in glorious technicolour!! (Pics)

Imp

Megan's mummy :-D
Sep 6, 2005
Here you go!!

(I hope this works... I put them on the 'bucket thing' as LittleDolphins calls it - it's pain to do when you're a technophobe!!)

d89d4123.jpg
[/URL]

aeac0997.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/lynda788/Megan/8947cd39.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/lynda788/Megan/040db59e.jpg

0**2b6a1.jpg

6c13cccc.jpg

This one's OT... it's one of our hen's, Joan, when we put two ducklings in with the chooks in the summer... she looks so indignant, it's a picture I like to share as they all live in one big happy coop now :rolleyes: :p It always makes me smile
YouputmeinwithDUCKS.jpg

Not to upstage Joan (of Arc). This is my husband, son and daughter visiting from uni with her (oh yes, and me at the front)... pampered pony :)

5054f3c7.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!!! Another "sister" for Chez!!!! I got goosepimples when I saw her pics, they are so similar!!!

She is GORGEOUS!!! I am so excited for you. She looks like she has settled well.

FAB rugs as well - so clean!!!

Joan's face is hilarious "I wasn't READY for my close-up!!!"

he he it was very hard to get a piccie of her not eating! there was a lot of "Megan! lookie here!!" going on! at one point she thought the camera was also food! we had to shield the camera whilst at the same time try and take a decent face shot! :D got a couple that should do for now!

A very food orientated horse is "our" Megan! (feels good saying/writing that!) Could come in handy later on i suppose! except for the fact she's on a "diet" though it's not been happening since Mum keeps giving her apples and extra hay :rolleyes:

I'm sure we'll be taking the camera every day for a couple weeks to try and get some nice photos of us with her!

Love Enya
X

What an absolute sweetheart! She is absolutely gorgeous!

I just love the rugs too...

Blue really suits her - but hey they will be caramel coloured in a few days :rolleyes:

Lots more piccies please!

xx

Spangle-City! :D

There's something very nice about her in the photos, she looks like a kind girl as well as pretty!

She's lovely Imp:D

I have that rug for Sennie too. Do you find that it sits proud of her though? Rather than wrapping round her. It's an odd slippy sort of fabric. It looks fantastic, and stays clean, but I'm not actually convinced about it.

NoviceNic, Chickflick and Domane... BLIMEY!! They could all be the same horse!!! :D

I'm off up the yard for 9:30 this morning to meet the vet for Megan's teeth sorting and vaccinations.

We visited last night with my eldest daughter who is back from uni for reading week, my son and husband who hadn't been around when she arrived. The yard was in darkness and we put the barn light on all the 'heads' appeared over the doors, Megan's included. We fussed her and made general introductions to eldest daughter and son who hadn't met her before. Then everybody meandered off to speak to the other horses. We gave her a couple of slices of apple (naughty, I know) and when she was left for a minute she started to paw the floor, got told off, pawed again and bashed her foot against the door, got told off, this went on until we all came back and then decided to leave. As we were departing she tapped the stable door again with her hoof. My husband walked up to her and shouted 'NO' in her face.. she stood looking all 'hmmm? whaaat? I don't understand' innocently at him. At the same time the other heads all looked like they'd been sucked in by an invisible force :D

I think I've got a bit of a madam on my hands :D Poor love though, I expect she thought we'd come back to take her home, it must be so confusing for them when they change owner :(

Cazrider: I agree about the rug actually because she's so wide at the front it had to be fastened onto the last buckle hole but even so it wouldn't have pulled up and sat right. We'd taken the labels off so it was too late to return it at that stage :( It looks jazzy though :D

Last edited:
What "wizard" rug!!! Love it, and I want one for ME, not the horse!
SUCH a Beautiful mare! (sounds like a match for HQ on the foodie front and width re front buckles)
Bet you are happy as a sandboy/girl and exhausted too!
I'm off to see the saddle fitter so more later...

PS well done for beating me on the bucket thing- you didn't take a minute to sort it out
And JOAN is brilliant I love her!!!

Imp said:
when she was left for a minute she started to paw the floor, got told off, pawed again and bashed her foot against the door, got told off, this went on until we all came back and then decided to leave. As we were departing she tapped the stable door again with her hoof. My husband walked up to her and shouted 'NO' in her face.. she stood looking all 'hmmm? whaaat? I don't understand' innocently at him.

Ooh! Ooh! I can personally recommend a tried and tested method of curing that banging business...... teehee.... :D

newrider.com