Here is the boy

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
image.jpeg Here is Zizi, OH's newbie. So far he's been an absolute sweetheart. Such good manners and omg the girls are now both loving him!
He's 17hh so we went mounting block shopping and have ordered the highest they stock. He is lovely to ride and feels so comfy and safe. Anyway, here he is!

He's lovely! Are you loaning or is he yours? How old, where has be come from. He looks so sweet!

Reactions: Trewsers
Forgot to say - he's 12, has done jumping and a bit of dressage and hacking. He's come to us for a quieter life (he'll certainly get that!!!). He's a local lad - hehehe so used to the weather etc. Have to say, I am delighted with him and I'm so looking forward to OH being able to enjoy hacking him. It's what he's been short of! OH is like a different person already - back in the land of the living !!!:D

He's lovely! Are you loaning or is he yours? How old, where has be come from. He looks so sweet!

He's ours. Lovely lady on the other end of the island:)I am so glad we managed to buy locally and it's great because she can come and see him any time (and I love knowing loads about my horses so it's great that she can fill us in).

Aww Trewsers he's just lovely, so glad you finally have a horse for Mr Trewsers too and of course for you to ride. He looks gorgeous and I really wish you lots of fun and happy times with him. I can see why Storm and Chloe are smitten. :):)

Reactions: Trewsers
Aww Trewsers he's just lovely, so glad you finally have a horse for Mr Trewsers too and of course for you to ride. He looks gorgeous and I really wish you lots of fun and happy times with him. I can see why Storm and Chloe are smitten. :):)

Thanks. It all feels so strange yet almost like he's been here forever. I felt quite emotional seeing OH ride him for the first time when he went to see him - it's like they "fit" each other somehow.

newrider.com