Help with Xmas pressie shopping :)

cat&theherd

Nov 27, 2011
Edinburgh
My parents and I don't really get on so I am going to spend Christmas with OH back at his house in N. Ireland with his mum. This means I have to get her a fairly decent, thoughtful gift and tbh I'm stuck!! My mum normally tells me what she wants but OH's mum says she doesn't want anything!

Shes a fairly busy woman. Likes her caravaning hols and tea! Shes about 50-60ish. I have asked OH but he is completely clueless. I was thinking of getting her one of those massage foot spas and maybe a nice mug/tea set thing as shes on her feet all day but I hate getting people presents they don't use :/ Any ideas?

Could you get her a personalised hamper? I bought some pretty boxes that im filling with goodies, home baked stuff, cheese, alcohol, soaps, dog treats, little hand crafted jewellery and things. Then i will just give.one box to each.family rather than a gift each.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I've done a hamper for my gran this year, stuffed loads of goodies in there which she wouldn't normally treat herself too! :smile:

Yeah Ive done hampers too - sweet chilli jam, marmalade, onion jam, chocolate brownies, ginger biscuits, and then smellies/stuff for bike/diy bits/etcetc. :D

newrider.com