HELP! Mass Effect for xbox 360 ?????

Hags

Aug 19, 2007
East Midlands
Just hit Amazon for Mass Effect for xbox 360...as I am not an XBox bod the whole thing leaves me confuddled and I'm clueless/pathetic and when I looked there seemed to piles of the same thing but ever so slightly different....I've got to take it overseas with me for chrimlbe :banghead: Does anyone have a clue/advice....WINE? Wine would be good...

Actually, wine and nibbles for anyone who even bothers to read this:smoke:

No idea - whats MASS EFFECT, Just wanted the booze really, :smoke: can I have cider please :smoke: hate wine, gives me headaches :frown:

Is it the Kinect thingy that you are after, just seen a add, or am i being dumb and Mass Effect is a game a:)

ok scooby, so I'm assuming a 10/11 year old isn't a collector - should I go for the ebay jobbie (I speak as one who struggles with the NR arcade,,,:frown: )

If they just want to play the game, i would'nt waste money on collectors editions, imo. The game itself is the same, collectors are just in a glorified wrapper with extras. There are cheaper ones on ebay. I have 10yr old twins and they dont care as long as its the game they want.:twins:

newrider.com