help i need directions!!!!! to shibdendale show

loubymay1

Apr 9, 2008
hi
i'm going to the shibdendale show at northowram this weekend but i've got no idea how to get there. Am riding ma cob there as i don't own a box as am only 16 but i go by shibden mill inn to get upto northowram please can anyone explain the way for shibden mill inn. :confused:

I'm naff with the names of the roads but will give it a shot. ;)

The showground is here - "Hall Lane, Northowram".

I would ride up Bradford Road, onto where it becomes Back Clough, past the home furnishing shops, then left onto Lydgate. If you do a left turn at the end of there, you immediately come to a mini roundabout, go right and then just ride straight on, the entrance is on the left hand side down that road. :)

If possible have somebody bring you some water up in the car, for both horse and rider. It was absolutely boiling up there setting up this afternoon, and unfortunately we cannot provide water for the horses on this showground.

ETA, and suntan cream, my shoulders are rather pink and I wasn't there that long.

Did you find the show? If so how did your classes go? It was so hot I couldn't beleive it.

Are you going to the annual show next monday? I'm so confused about which classes to put my pony in, its a nightmare.

Where abouts do you keep your horse, i'm up in Shelf and keep mine at home, its easy to hack down to shibden dale from here, so i'm lucky cos we dont have a box either. One day, when we reach county level...:rolleyes: In our dreams!

newrider.com