Hello

Lynda

Jun 7, 2021
Hi!
Just to say hi! I’m Lynda, aged 51 😳.
Had horses since I was 14 years old. Recently got a smaller pony after losing my beloved horse 18 months ago.
Finding it hard to adjust and miss my boy so much. I’d owned his mum and he was her foal, I broke him myself.
Suddenly feel like a beginner again as finding I don’t know what buttons to push!

He welcome to NR 😁 there’s a picture tax for joining 😉😉
Every time I get a youngster after years with an older horse I go back to feeling like I’m out of my depth again, but it’s a bit like riding a bike, it all comes back when you get going x

Reactions: Lynda
Hi, welcome, and lovely to meet you.

After I lost my dearly beloved pony Ziggy I had a youngster for a couple of years, but I couldn't click with him. This Spring I sold him and bought Sid (that's Sid in my avatar). He's not a bit like Ziggy but he makes me feel comfortable the same way.

I hope you and your new pony settle together. It does take time.

I lost my dear old boy 2 years ago. I got my present one the year before he went, as I knew I wouldn't want to when I'd just lost him. My present one is the absolute opposite of my lovely Ramsey, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I felt a bit overwhelmed, having a belligerent, stubborn tank, after a sweet, lightfooted little saint, but one adjusts, and I love Hogan just as much, but different.

I lost my dear old boy 2 years ago. I got my present one the year before he went, as I knew I wouldn't want to when I'd just lost him. My present one is the absolute opposite of my lovely Ramsey, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I felt a bit overwhelmed, having a belligerent, stubborn tank, after a sweet, lightfooted little saint, but one adjusts, and I love Hogan just as much, but different.
@Huggy i totally know what you mean. I considered getting another Arab type, but knew I’d be always comparing. So I knew I needed to go totally different. I too, love her very much but it’s very different.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com