Hello

Palooshka

Jun 24, 2019
Hi everybody. I would just like to introduce myself. I am a new rider, just had my fourth lesson, but absolutely loving every moment of it. I have always wanted to learn to ride and be part of the world of horses so it's like a dream come true for me. I can't get wait for Saturdays to come round so I can get to my lesson. It's very interesting reading the different posts and it's helping me to understand this wonderful equine world even more. Looking forward to being a part of your community

Reactions: Huggy
Hello and welcome :) It's a wonderful horsey world - I hope you become more and more involved - it does get addictive! I went from one lesson a week as a adult at 34 to 3 lessons a week and being a pest hanging around the local yard on a Sunday! (Was like a lost soul when the lesson finished and didn't want to go home). Now I have three and keep them at home and wonder what my life was like before them:)
Hope you keep posting and share your journey with us.

Hello, and welcome! Always nice to meet another equine addict! I got back into riding in my 30's, weekly lessons like you, and ended up getting my first at 34, and my most recent at 62. Living proof that older is not wiser! Keep us updated on your progress, and enjoy!

newrider.com