Hello :-)

mystiquemalaika

Jan 7, 2013
So i hadnt been on in a while but back on regular now and enjoying catching up with what everyone has been up to :)

Lots going on, i have a new horse, 5 year old welsh D mare straight off the welsh hills. Named her Rhan which is welsh meaning fate :) The first few months she really was just left to settle as we have had a busy hard start to the year so we just done general day to day handling but we are now cracking in and she has worn a bareback pad for the first time and we are starting long reining next week (just waiting on my new lines arriving :) )

I also have a pet sheep, he is 5 months old now and as far as he is concerned he is a dog ;-) he is called Tigger and i absolutely adore him! We go for walks daily and he loves cuddles :)

Had alot of work done in my field and was basically living there for nearly 2 months, have since put a shed in and am making a wee retreat in part of my hemmel that i can hole up in when i want to. 20 tonnes of gravel coming this month to finally finish my hard standing and my field will finally be finished after 2 years, so happy!

Torin is doing well, he had a touch of lami at the start of the year not long after i lost TirNaNog so his managemant has changed slightly but touch wood he is doing great since :)

Any way here are a few photos :)PicsArt_08-03-07.42.07.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.41.49.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.41.31.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.41.14.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.40.55.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.40.38.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.40.20.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.40.05.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.39.44.jpg PicsArt_08-03-07.39.28.jpg

Last edited:
Loads of great pics there :D I love having my little shed in my arc, I have a camp bed stashed in the corner so I can spend lazy afternoons with the horses and occasional nights too :D

Reactions: Trewsers
So glad you're back :)
Great photos and glad you put the adorable Harry in the pictures, he's super cute.
I think I may have to come up to your retreat for a visit, it sounds lovely.

Love seeing your pics - can never get enough of them always different and something that puts a smile on my face - great to see you back here :D

Omg so many lovely pictures! Sooooooo nice to see you on here again. VERY envious of your wooller!!! What a gorgeous sheepy! Love all your four legged friends:D:D

newrider.com