Hello...still around!!

Hiya all.

Not been able to get online much at the moment, been staying in some pretty isolated places..
In hillcrest near durban at the moment for a couple of days, been giving clinics and saddle fitting.
It has been a very busy 3 weeks, driving up the east coast and still 3 weeks to go before i get back to base in the western cape...
Move on tomorrow to a place called Pongola up on the swaziland border, have been in ivited by a lady who owns a game/trail riding farm of 5,000acres!!
She has 30 horses mostly anglo arabs which are used for rides..and she wants me to check their saddles out..!!!
Then up through swaziland, and of to the joburg area before my final clinic in Namibia..
Have lots of horsey pics and saddle horrors to post when i can get a signal that lasts more than 10 mins at a time...:biggrin:

Good to hear from you, glad it's all going well, sounds like you're in serious demand :cool:

Would love to hear more about the horses at Pongola! I hope you keep a proper journal, Poohsmate, I bet you have an autobiography or two's worth of tales to tell :happy:

newrider.com