Hello folks!

doolally_tap

Jun 3, 2007
Hi there - I'm new! Been reading the boards for a week or two and thought I'd better join in.

I'm 37 (so you'll probably find me hanging out in the mature rider section), a mum of two boisterous boys, 8 and 5.

I've been riding since I was nine and never actually owned my own horse - though have come close a few times only to have my dreams turn to dust at the last minute.

I am now looking to buy my first horse (and not having much luck so far), and am currently on a very steep learning curve - so you'll probably find me shouting for help for one reason or another on here....... very regularly!

Hi there - I'm new! Been reading the boards for a week or two and thought I'd better join in.

I'm 37 (so you'll probably find me hanging out in the mature rider section), a mum of two boisterous boys, 8 and 5.

I've been riding since I was nine and never actually owned my own horse - though have come close a few times only to have my dreams turn to dust at the last minute.

I am now looking to buy my first horse (and not having much luck so far), and am currently on a very steep learning curve - so you'll probably find me shouting for help for one reason or another on here....... very regularly!

Hi, welcome to NR.
I hope that there is always someone to answer your questions!!
Good Luck with your horse search!!!:D :D

Hi, welcome :D
all very friendly on here so shout whenever you want :)
I am Bev, 35, owned by Pickle and 2 kids a boy 8 in Nov and a Girl just turned 5, bliss to get them both finally off to school so I can play with Pickle more :D good luck on your horse hunt :cool:

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm a newbie too.
I'm 33, maried with one special boy who's going to be 7 in August. We have one horse (his-long story) and I too am looking for my first horse :)
I hope you find what you are looking for :)

Hello! I'm 36 with three boys 9, 7 ,6 two with special needs. We have had a couple of horses, but we have a QH gelding now named Luke. He is just the best!! Hard to balance time between stressful home with 3 boys, and pure relaxation and love with Luke. I need to have some property and I could have it all at once! :)

Hi!
my name is sharron!
I'm new to this place too!
I'm a mature rider as well and will probably only be found in this section as well!
But unlike you I am new to the world of horses.
I have two children one 11 and one 14
And we have 1 gorgeous 16.3hh gelding and 2 cheeky little miniature horses!!!

I really hope that your horsey dream comes true!!! My dream was always to have one and then my daughter got her first horse, so she is teaching me to ride as she goes along with her horse.

Can't promise aanything but if you call for help i'll try to help!!!

I am a pony club instructor now (am better off horses! ) and am learning more and more slowly!

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

btw where do you live??? What type of horse are you after and price range??
im in australia!

Welcome to
14.gif
18.gif
!!

My name's Amber and im 37 too!! and i own a black Newforest called Star

newrider.com