hello everyone

fancyheels114

Jul 28, 2009
hi everyone , ive been lurking for a while and decided it was time to say hello,

im from Ireland , and ive been showing in hand for 6 years with miniatures,and driving for three,

my horse won all Ireland miniature horse driving champion last year, but as he is only 30 inches and im not.....ive had him 7 years and now its time.....ive decided to sell him and go for a section A

im getting out of in hand showing and concentrating on driving as its my first love,

I dont like the competitive side of things, so i wont be showing just pleasure driving and charity work

could someone recommend a any good places to seek out a bombproof sectionA for sale , as i live in the city , and will need to drive about 1 mile to the nearest beach, which has 25 miles of track available,

oh and HEllo!!!

sorry im holding the reins wrong, i should have known better
emhadrivingchampion2008.jpg

could someone recommend a any good places to seek out a bombproof sectionA for sale ,

A friend of mine has a grey section A mare, of Tullibardine breeding, for sale at the moment.

She's a 14 yr old, but she is absolutely bombproof..........a mother's dream.

She will do lead rein and has been ridden off lead rein by a 10 yr old girl; she leads from another horse, has done fancy dress at fetes and shows, and she loves children.

My friend can't say if the mare has been driven, but she has longreined her out in full harness and the pony didn't put a foot wrong.

The mare is open to any vet, centrally located in Scotland, and handy for main routes.

You can PM me for seller's details, if you wish.

Good luck with your search.

twinkle has just found a fabulous new home,

im going to take some time out ,then ill spend a lot of time looking for a nice quiet older welsh section a or b to drive,
:D

newrider.com