Hello Again!

*millie*

Feb 23, 2006
Yorkshire
www.xpridex.piczo.com
I'm not sure how many of you would remember me, it's been aages since I was last on here!

I think the last time I was on here I'd just got my gorgeous horse Pride back after we had some problems with his loan home... Not long after that I ended up having to sell him :( But he's in a lovely home now, with a friend of the woman who I bought him from. He's living back in the village he was in before I got him and I went to visit him a few months ago and he seemed really happy there :D

Here's a pic of him:
meandpride-1.jpg

DSCF3283.jpg

I still miss him SO much but I couldn't have asked for a better home for him. Still feels so strange to be horseless though :(

Looking forward to catching up with some old friends on here!

Gosh there are a lot of 'oldies' popping up lately!!

Welcome back,and glad to hear you sorted soomething you are happy with for Pride:happy:

Hello! I remember you too. Nice horsey - sorry to hear you are horseless. Will this be a permanent situation for the foreseeable future? Glad you found a nice home for him tho.

Why hello Millie :D how are you? Lovely to see a pic of Pride and to hear he is doing well. I think about him a lot. If you want to come over to see Rhia and my little Holly (who you haven't met before) give me a shout.

Hello! I remember you too. Nice horsey - sorry to hear you are horseless. Will this be a permanent situation for the foreseeable future? Glad you found a nice home for him tho.

For a while, yes. I'm finally off to Uni in September so I can't see any horses in my life till after I've finished really.

Why hello Millie :D how are you? Lovely to see a pic of Pride and to hear he is doing well. I think about him a lot. If you want to come over to see Rhia and my little Holly (who you haven't met before) give me a shout.

I'm really good thanks! I'd love to come and pay you a visit one day... I'm working loads at the moment but I'm sure I'll be able to find some time to see the lovely Rhia and meet Holly! Thank you :)

I thought I had a dream with this thread! I searched for it and couldn't find it. Put it down to it never existing and me going mad.

Glad to hear you are really good, please do come and see us :D would be lovely to see you.

newrider.com