Hello again,I'm finally back online

summercandy

Aug 6, 2008
Kent
Hi all.Some of you may well remember me as Nutkin.I have been offline for about 9 months so its really good to be back again.I thought it would be good to reintroduce myself as some of you won't know me being as NR is as popular as ever and constantly gets new members.

Anyway for those who do remember me I do still have Summer.My 15.1hh mare whose breeding is unknown,but is definitely tb x something if her behaviour is anything to go by.I have also sold Penny my little 13.1hh pony as unfortunately she was just too sharp for my son to ride and too small for me to ride. I have also just brought a new horse.He is a 15hh 5yr old cob gelding with the cheekiest personality you can imagine.His name is Candyman.
As soon as I can work out how to get my phone software onto the pc I will show you all some pics of my tribe past and present.

For those of you who don't know me my name is Nikki and I am from Kent.Married with 2 boys,the youngest being 14 and the older one 19.Anyhow its great to be back and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Last edited:
newrider.com