Hello again from an old member

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
Not sure if anyone remembers me but I recognize a few names on here still :)

I'm still living in Ireland and have my Appy girl Kiki, oldies Susie and Murphy and our just turned 5 year old Connie Freya. Unfortunately I lost my old boy Shay just before xmas.

I'm trying my hand at being a small time goat breeder and currently have 8 goats, 4 of which are babies and just adorable. :D

I have just popped back and remember you well, including the story of Shay. Very sorry to hear that you lost him but am sure he had a great life with you.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

It was very sad losing Shay, he was old, probably nearing 30, he may have been older, but I am glad he had a really good last few years here on the farm.

Long time no see ;) so sorry to hear about shay xx goat breeding sounds a bit of fun, are you breeding for meat or milk etc?

Hey No _ Angel :D nice to see you back. Sorry to hear about Shay, glad that you and the rest are ok and regarding your goats, you have forgotten to add photo's, you must remember how much we all like those. ;)

Reactions: Jessey
Hi, welcome back and sorry about shay. I love goats, I have been debating if I should get some myself to join my little flock of sheep? Would love to see pics :)

Reactions: Trewsers
Long time no see ;) so sorry to hear about shay xx goat breeding sounds a bit of fun, are you breeding for meat or milk etc?

A bit of both really, I have part bred Boers at the moment, I'm currently milking 2 and have 2 3/4 Boer girls kids that will be breeding girls and 2 3/4 Boer boy kids, one is my stud boy and the other is his companion.

Hopefully have added some pics of them just after they were born.

Attachments

• Rambo and Freddie one day old.jpg
    Rambo and Freddie one day old.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Willow and Ivy one day old.jpg
    Willow and Ivy one day old.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 12
Welcome back. I remember you well. Sorry to hear about Shay but it sounds like he had great long life and a happy retirement. Oooh - goats. Great character but never wear good clothes near them !

newrider.com