Health Blog 2015

Happy belated birthday jovi:)
Good to see you back again.
I've done surprisingly well considering the amount of "naughty" items I've been eating. Just proves that for me it is exercise that does the trick. I've been running around (quite literally at times) doing a combo of packing boxes for the move, showing potential buyers about and looking after madam during her injury. Plus all of the horse chores as OH is glued like a battery hen to his desk atm!
But, this is so silky, I had a goal to get into some jeans I'd bought that were too small. NOW THEY ARE TOO FEFFING LARGE!:confused::p Can't win can I?! Lol So once again they are going to sit at the back of the wardrobe.:cool:

Reactions: jovi_y2k2
I have a wardrobe full of clothes that is still at my parent's house. All stuff that hasn't fit me since leaving Uni but can't throw out, I will get to wear them again!

I have a wardrobe full of clothes that is still at my parent's house. All stuff that hasn't fit me since leaving Uni but can't throw out, I will get to wear them again!

Yes you WILL get into them. I know you can do it. I still have my 21st dress. By golly I will get into it again one day!lol I don't think it's that unrealistic - Even tho its a LONG time since I was 21!lol
But end of day, I was only half a size slimmer back then and lets face it, it's better health wise (just thinking about that side of things a lot lately as my Dad had a mini stroke at 65 through high blood pressure and I don't want mine being bad due to my weight).
You can do it, I know you can. :)

There are far too many birthdays and parties in May! It makes it very hard to be good when you're out for meals every week and drinking too.

Anyway, started (again) last week and lost 3lbs with my weigh in on Monday! I know I've clocked up some activity points this week as I've been doing lots of walking, but I keep forgetting to wear my pedometer to keep track :mad:. Oh well, less points to use as back up if they're not logged.

Just had some yummy soup for lunch and I'm stuffed! Hopefully that will keep me going until tea time, then it's smoked gammon with lots of veggies.

Yaye! 3lbs is good. I've been sneaking the odd cheeky cake in, but, in my defence feel as though I've worked it off with all the packing up of items in the house I've been doing! My whole lounge is now a sea of brown cardboard boxes stuffed and ready to go!lol

Very up and down week, could have been better if I'd planned better! Still, 1 lb down so not all bad.

On a bit of an economy drive at the minute so we are trying to be creative and go through the cupboards. Anything to avoid takeaways!

Not going to start from scratch again, baby steps. Can't wait for my first stone to be gone!

Last edited:
Must admit, this year my weight has dropped slowly but dropped it has - thankfully. I feel better and because of all the extra activity it hasn't seemed bad cutting back on treats! It's weird because my metabolism seems to have gone back to my youth - well, I aren't complaining, long may it last:p:D

It won't be long Jovi before you are at what you want to be - slow and steady is the way:)

Didn't realise how long it's been since I've been on here! This year is whizzing by and I can't believe it's nearly over!
Weight is still a little up and down but seem to be more down than up, finally!
Have broken into the next stone bracket and I'm now technically light enough to start riding at my local school. However, I know I'm still big and would be on the chunkier horses which aren't my cup of tea. So aiming for a stone off by the end of the year and then look to start riding in the New Year!

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com