heading off to another lesson today - love my r.i.

grandmarider

Oct 6, 2015
I am off to a riding lesson today - my instructor is so patient and helpful - he is a great teacher and is always positive - which helps me - cause i love to hear how good i'm doing - or how i'm improving. Worked on a little canter - not much as it does scare me a bit - and some trotting and exersizes. It is helping me feel more comfortable and relaxed.

I am off to a riding lesson today - my instructor is so patient and helpful - he is a great teacher and is always positive - which helps me - cause i love to hear how good i'm doing - or how i'm improving. Worked on a little canter - not much as it does scare me a bit - and some trotting and exersizes. It is helping me feel more comfortable and relaxed.
:)

Its good u have an instructor that makes you feel like that, hekps to enjoy it me. I had a few shouty instructors in the past, made everything stressful untill i found a patient one :) keep up the good work xxxx

I hope you enjoyed your lesson. I agree about the instructor, it makes so much difference when you find the right one :)

newrider.com