He thinks it's affectionate

While I'm sure he'd be happy to supply copious amounts I'm not quite sure how I'd market it - makes your hair feel crispy and matted just doesn't feel like a good selling point 🤣 🤣 . I'm going to have to was it tonight, I can't go to bed with it like this.

Yuk, even worse than the old 'have a drink then dribble it down the back of the human's' neck trick.
My step dad has never been around the horses (he's not really an animal person), mum finally convinced him to come with her for a visit a few weeks ago and he sat in his clean clothes in the barn while I was making coffee, Hank went for a drink and walked over and he promptly dumped a whole mouthful of water and slobber in step dad's lap 🤦‍♀️:oops:😂

While I'm sure he'd be happy to supply copious amounts I'm not quite sure how I'd market it - makes your hair feel crispy and matted just doesn't feel like a good selling point 🤣 🤣 . I'm going to have to was it tonight, I can't go to bed with it like this.
You'd stick to your pillow.

Way back when, my very elegant and meticulous sister was considering getting a dog. She came to visit us in Scotland. Bruno our Springer was your classic eat anything dog, and we took him for a walk in the grounds of the school where we worked. He squatted obligingly to do his business and suddenly my sister exclaimed ' Oh my god - what the hell is THAT?' he half expelled an intact plastic carrier bag, then gave up and wandered off with it trailing. I had to step on it to get it out. She remained a non animal person for many years, though eventually did get a dog.

newrider.com