He he, pony got so excited when galloping today, she bucked :D

Colour_Crazy_Gi

«.zσℓα.»
Mar 17, 2006
Bucks
Hehe. We were galloping up a small hill and she found it soooo fun, she stuck her head between her legs and tried to buck, i didnt let her but walked back down to gallop up again and this time i let her buck - naughty of me i know but i know zola would never acctually get me off purposely and if she did she would be very very sorry. She didnt buck very big, but i think as soon as she realises i can sit to it (which i can because Melias horse Mysti tried it on with me and her pony Sunni!) It sounds wierd, but i love it when zola bucks with me, its so cute but if it did get to big and i told her off, i dont think she would do it again!

Last edited:
hehe. zola is fairly light mouthed so if she did take the mick a bit and buck big all id have to do would be to pull her head up (it would probably be a really soft tug for you guys out there with strong ponies!) but if you do have a horse that continouslly bucks just to get you off, then strap a dummy to its back so it cant come off, let the horse buck and it ill realise nothing is happening and should eventually grow out of bucking!

newrider.com