HayGrazer Play

I had to google these as I’d never heard of them.
they look a good idea. I’m surprised it doesn’t say how much they hold on the description of them

I think Mylo would very quickly eat through the webbing to make big holes though!

Reactions: Jessey
I just had to look up. Not heard of them. I would have thought they would make eating a bit slower as the horse has to locate the hole first to get the food. Wheres the net they just grab the nearest bit. So could also encourage some stretching as well.

I just had to look up. Not heard of them. I would have thought they would make eating a bit slower as the horse has to locate the hole first to get the food. Wheres the net they just grab the nearest bit. So could also encourage some stretching as well.
That's kind of what I was thinking, I can't put my haylage in my tiny hole nets (it wads up and Jess ends up flinging a 10kg net around by her teeth - not ideal) so I'm currently using old fashioned big hole nets which are fine, but I'd like to slow her up a bit, but these things aren't cheap and I'd need at least 2......

I think I must be getting old. The spelling and grammar mistakes make me think less of the company. I don’t really mind in day to day communication (and I get it wrong myself) but if you are trying to sell stuff it puts me off.

The spelling and grammar mistakes make me think less of the company
Me too, but I have always been a pedant so it doesn't make me feel old!

I really like the look of the product but I am puzzled by the fact that they are out of stock of so much. I contacted them to ask when they would expect to have stock again but haven't heard anything. Perhaps they have problems with imports at the moment as so many companies do, but it would be good if they were more responsive.

newrider.com