Have you ever bought a horsey article of clothing....

Yep, some pale and navy checked jods, with plain blue knee pads!!

Bought them 2 months ago and never worn them, who wants to buy them :D

Yep, some pale and navy checked jods, with plain blue knee pads!!

Bought them 2 months ago and never worn them, who wants to buy them :D

What size are they?

I bought a long waxed coat years ago for riding in the rain, wore it a couple of times and hated it as it wasn't waterproof and it smelled bad. It sat in the shed for a few years getting mouldy and moth eaten then I binned it.

What size are they?

I bought a long waxed coat years ago for riding in the rain, wore it a couple of times and hated it as it wasn't waterproof and it smelled bad. It sat in the shed for a few years getting mouldy and moth eaten then I binned it.

There around a 12/14, not sure what waist that is but they are to big for me

Same!!
It's not a subtle purple either, it is down right lairy and horrible.
I've never worn them out, have put them on a few times only to back out before i go out the door!

Bright pink leg warmers :D
...i am infact wearing them today, and will continue to wear them for many days to come. But it doesnt stop me from thinking 'oh dear WHAT is the matter with me...'

Pink jods and purple chaps . . . then wearing them both together :p. I look very odd but I still do it now :p. I'm quite boring and toned down in my non-horsey clothes so I just go a little beserk in my yard stuff :D. I also have a multicoloured woolly hat that tends to accompany me up to the yard most days :eek:. Oh and also a rather silly t-shirt that is white (why did I pick white for a horsey shirt?!) with upside-down pink writing on it reading 'If you can read this - put me back on my horse!' which I suppose is pretty terrible too but I'll admit I still wear that as well :p:D. I have some truely outrageous outfits that I wear up to the yard (green hotpants, neon pink leggings and walking boots spring to mind :eek: - too hot for jods, too cool for shorts ;)) but as I look a complete mess anyway I might as well make a statement doing it :p!

Cheap Jod boots, bought them online too, really bad idea!!
Bough a pair of purple/black jod boots in tha last Robinsons sale, they didn't fit me well (I have narrow feet!) but they fit my wife.
Some might say "what was I thinking" when they see my purple/black half-chaps but I have no taste so I like them :p
I think they look good with black boots and jods! :D

Well i didnt actually buy it but as my o/h keeps pointing out ages ago someone gave me the worlds cosiest jumper which i reserved for yard use only- bright orange wool with a darker orange stripe! He takes the p*** even to this day:rolleyes:

my pink jods! They looked nice in the picture but i refuse to wear them after seeing pictures of me in them, they do not compliment thighs at all!!!

oooh i also wear green shorts (from asda!) and leggings if its too hot for jods!

I spent £50-60 on a pair of Mark Todd breeches, only to realise upon trying to ride, that there was no give in the seat what so ever!

I'm pretty good with clothes. ;)

I have some Mark Todd jods, they are black and co-op blue / green shade (older members may remember the old co-operative signage from way back in the 80's!). They were £45 and I have worn them a couple of times - in the tack shop they looked lovely, just when I got them home I realised they were "loud" to say the least!!!!! Anyway, I guess being at home wearing them is ok, I don't know if I'd dare nip to Tesco in them tho!!!!!!!

I also bought some CANARY jods from Robinsons - yes, folk,s CANARy!!! eeeeeeeek. They are hideous on me - they show every lump and bump. They are made of this slinky, stretchy stuff - oh dear oh dear. And, I bought a size too big thinking they'd be ok! I figured if they weren't too figure hugging they'd be nice.......hahahahahahahhahaa, even OH who is a saint where my clothes are concerned hasn't been able to say anything nice about them....................

Bright pink leg warmers :D
...i am infact wearing them today, and will continue to wear them for many days to come. But it doesnt stop me from thinking 'oh dear WHAT is the matter with me...'

I also wear pink leg warmers when riding :rolleyes: and yes people do seem to think ???!!!! but i love them!!! and in the winter i wear them under my chaps... cor im wierd

all these jods sound great!

i have some purple jods with humbug stripes, they are amazing

infact i wear a lot of odd things- yellow wellies (they died :() yellow checked jods (still have them, but indecent to wear mum wont let me out of the house in them) the above mentioned purple jods. checked lime and brown breeches...
and a pink and purple hat silk with a bobble (technically my sisters but meh i've worn it a couple of times)
blue half chaps

i never plan it, it just happens. at the moment i have red wellies and a red coat which looks fab :p

3362138495a7275451218l.jpg

28-04-08_1832.jpg

05-05-08_1217.jpg

pink and red anyone?
DSC00135-1.jpg

im sure theres many more horrors, but thats it for today folks :eek: :p

Attachments

• DSC00077.jpg
    DSC00077.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
  • blackie ridden yellow wellies.jpg
    blackie ridden yellow wellies.jpg