Have I missed something?

Weve all run out of thing to post about.
I did my usual yesterday, thought of something to ask whilst I was at work, when I got home I had forgotten what it was I was going to post to ask. It has niggled me today as I cant for the life of me remember what it was.

No it isn't, hope everything's ok up there x

You are too nice asking:)we are all fine, I've just been a bit like Chunky - going to post and then forgetting. Mr T has been a bit poorly so I've had extra duties and honestly don't know where the days are going. But I'm still reading things on here.

Reactions: Bodshi
You are too nice asking:)we are all fine, I've just been a bit like Chunky - going to post and then forgetting. Mr T has been a bit poorly so I've had extra duties and honestly don't know where the days are going. But I'm still reading things on here.
Tsk well that’s just not on Trewsers, well have no slacking here!
Hope Mr T soon mends and we can have you back here making us giggle as only a Trewsers can. I’ll send some healing vibes up north for him and hope to see you back here soon x

Reactions: Trewsers
It's not NR withoout Trewsers!! Hope Mr T is on the mend? I've been bad about coming on here. Not much to add since my brood are on extended holidays until baby arrives.

I am lurking here from time to time, not posting as I am horseless (apart from the retired boy who lives with my mum), so not much to talk about day to day. I drop in to see how everyone is doing though. Glad to hear you’re okay Trewsers!

newrider.com