Have a Horse? Get on eBay and Grab a HUGE Bargain

Pale Moon

Mar 31, 2007
I am selling my entire equestrian kit.... after having owned Banjo for 10 years I have absolutely everything a horse owner could ever want.... and I am selling it all off at Bargain Basement prices....

I'm not joking.

Everything has photos attached.

I made the mistake of putting a post up here about 2 weeks ago, with a list of everything I had, but with no photos, which was a mistake, because I, for one, wouldn't part with money unless I could see what I was buying.

Anyway, the absolute only thing, out of a horse/horse owner's entire equestrian equipment list that isn't for sale is rugs... they all went with Banjo...

But there is everything else, and most of it is at silly prices.... I just need to get shut of it and hope it goes to a good home.

For instance....

I have put up a virtually new, as in been used about a dozen times from new, black Wintec 500 dressage saddle, absolutely immaculate, together with leathers, stirrups and a leather dressage girth..... starting price £0.99!!!!

There's four bridles, six bits, a full grooming kit, dozens of numnahs and all other stuff associated with having a horse.

To find it all (and I have 40 items listed right now, put up tonight, and they are ALL horsey.... everything has to go....)

My eBay name is Fruddster123 (capital F)

Put that in and then see what I have got to offer.

I've got over-reach boots, rubber, Sportabac and Westropp, going for £0.50p

Plus a fully lined sheepskin numnah, and a Heather Moffett, seat saver!!!

Bag yourselves a major bargain!!!!!

damn, most of your stuff is too small for either of my two. Have bid on a few things though. So sorry that you're having to sell all your things.

newrider.com