Has anyone seen Sam?

Morganna

Feb 23, 2006
North Lanarkshire
I know it's a bit of a long shot but I am wondering if anyone has come across this horse, possibly in a riding school. He is a 16'1 IDxTB Fleabitten grey, probably not called Sam anymore as the dealer who sold him on doesnt really keep the names when selling. He was sold in July 07 to dealer Kate Bunting in Lesmahagow and she apparantly sold him on quite quickly. I traded him in to her for my current horse.

I am just wondering how he is doing and I often think about him so if anyone has seen him I would welcome any news, good or bad. I actually really miss him as he was a great horse and everyone adored him. I have tried emailing the dealer to ask where he went but got no reponse. Here are a few piccies.

100_0030.jpg

Sam.jpg

Could you try phoning Kate directly and see if you get a better response?

Hope you find out where he is.:)

Hey H!

Hope last treatment went well.

Haven't been on here for yonks. I heard shortly after he left T that Sam had been sold to a riding school somewhere south of Glasgow - never managed to get a name though.

Bless him - I often wonder where he is now too.

Little bit of news for you - I start at Kingsbarn next week!:eek::D

Be in touch soon

TC

Al xx

Hey H!

Hope last treatment went well.

Haven't been on here for yonks. I heard shortly after he left T that Sam had been sold to a riding school somewhere south of Glasgow - never managed to get a name though.

Bless him - I often wonder where he is now too.

Little bit of news for you - I start at Kingsbarn next week!:eek::D

Be in touch soon

TC

Al xx

Ooh - you getting a job there??:)

I've ridden at kingsbarn with the uni, very fancy, i quited liked it.

I'll have a scout about, i know a few RSs in the south side of glasgow!

Thanks guys. Just want to see how he is doing - kinda getting all sentimental about him recently, might be the painkillers though :)

Congratulations Al, that's great news and I wish you every luck with your new position - you will see some of the old Tannoch staff up there too, tell them all I said hi :D I will have to arrange for my boy to come up there for a lesson at some point as I hear the instructors are fabulous. Just wish the place wasn't do darned expensive :(

newrider.com