Has anyone noticed....

bitsnpieces

Aug 22, 2007
The little crazy smoking smiley that is popping up next to the quick reply/quote icons at the bottom of people's posts??

.....a thank god it's Friday addition maybe?

I can see it if I view posts on my Iphone.......promise!!!! Can't see it if I view from my PC screen??

It's that one that you used in your post FM, I reckon you're in on it :wink:

did this not happen before with the red card smiley???? got to love technology with a sense of humour :biggrin:

:smoke:

haha that was me...

Lol yes it did happen before - it was a secret cult run by clashnoir lol - my thread, will probably have been deleted from sofa now I imagine! Something to do with the iPhone's picture things. Happens on Facebook all the time - most notably a male friends picture with a status update re period pain.....turns out the iPhone had switched avatars stupidly.
To take a picture of your screen BnP you hold down the power button at the top and then press the menu button simultaneously. Screen will flash and the picture will be stored in your camera roll.

That always happens in my fb app too it's confusing and amusing as I often are picture and read status but not name - makes interesting conversation at times!! :eek:

Look look!!! I wasn't fibbing!!!

1008b0c7.jpg

ee9998bc.jpg

newrider.com