has anyone heard of easytrek treeless saddle?

horseygirl123

Feb 10, 2007
essex/suffolk border
Question in title !!!

Looking to get another treeless saddle for my horse, one with knee rolls, as i will be going out hunting on the 29th and my torsion is lovely but has no knee rolls which i think i might need!!
Have seen an easytrek for sale and wondered if anyone knows anything about them or has one?

I looked at these a while back and wasn't convinced. I asked the seller lots of questions that they couldn't really answer properly (IMO!) and didn't show on the item listing... like; it looks like there's a gullet so why does it need a special pad too? Does it have extra structure or padding to ensure normal stirrup leathers & girths aren't uncomfortable for horse and rider? Is there a manufacturers website? etc etc. I got the distinct impression the vendors have either copied someone else's saddle without thinking everything through, or just selling a stock they got hold of.

My vote would be for a Cherokee

EasyTrek Saddles Vs Torsion

Hi Guys - Brought an Easy Trek saddle 3 months ago for my 15.2hh cob - I have trouble fitting a saddle on him as he's so wide even an XX wide treed saddle keeps slipping. Have to say I am thoroughly pleased with it - really nice quality leather and fits great, really moulds around the horse.
The saddle is a cross between and western look and a traditional look. I also have a Torsion which is nice but it has no kneerolls and my Easy Trek gives you the best of both worlds. It has real deep kneerolls so I can jump etc and a high cantle.
Any one thinking of going for a Treeless saddle should really consider one of these as I defo think they are as good as a Barefoot or Torsion and considerably less money. I paid £160 for mine and you can't beat that for a brand new saddle.
I have a link for the same saddle as I brought if anyones interested in looking:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TREELESS-EASY...ryZ72594QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I paid £160 for mine and you can't beat that for a brand new saddle.

Well... you can ;) and I'd also say it depends very much on whether your primary concern is for price or quality (comfort, fit, safety) :D As with any product, there's going to be a balance between the two, which is decided by the manufacturer.

Now, I've had no personal experience with these saddles so I'm not going to comment on their price/quality balance cos I don't know the saddle and I don't know the manufacturer :)

But I'd recommend that horseygirl123 keeps asking around to get as many opinions as possible, and also asks the seller the same (important) questions that molly34 did to see if any answers are forthcoming this time.

horseygirl123 - have a great time on the 29th! :D

newrider.com