Has anyone ever used a private nutritionist?

I did see a dietian when I suffered from a eating disorder. It was actually interesting in regards to portion sizes etc.

But it terms of weight gain that was a different story lol!!

Reactions: MrA
@Ale I've been cooking vegan and vegetarian food for the cafe for ages. It doesn't have to be nasty! If you would like to PM me with your likes and dislikes I can make some suggestions for soups, sandwiches and sandwich alternatives, hot meals. You can't be more difficult than the party I am catering for next week - vegans, vegetarians, a FODMAP (IBS diet) and someone who is allergic to chocolate, caffeine, onions and oranges!

• Wow
Reactions: MrA and carthorse
@Ale I've been cooking vegan and vegetarian food for the cafe for ages. It doesn't have to be nasty! If you would like to PM me with your likes and dislikes I can make some suggestions for soups, sandwiches and sandwich alternatives, hot meals. You can't be more difficult than the party I am catering for next week - vegans, vegetarians, a FODMAP (IBS diet) and someone who is allergic to chocolate, caffeine, onions and oranges!
Thank you I'll do that sometime if you are sure you don't mind, very kind of you. Apart from the allergies that's basically me šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Ha, I challenge anyone to have a worse diet than me!
I think I should speak to a nutritionist to, so would be really interested if you do go down this route.
I too eat the same breakfast and lunches everyday. Evening meals are on a weekly rota.

I think I must be up there with the fussiest eater ever.

Anyone else a vegetarian who doesnā€™t like fruit or most vegetables šŸ˜³

• Wow
Reactions: MrA and Jessey
Ha, I challenge anyone to have a worse diet than me!
I think I should speak to a nutritionist to, so would be really interested if you do go down this route.
I too eat the same breakfast and lunches everyday. Evening meals are on a weekly rota.

I think I must be up there with the fussiest eater ever.

Anyone else a vegetarian who doesnā€™t like fruit or most vegetables šŸ˜³
I really struggle to eat fruit, sometimes I get ill from eating apples or similar but alot of it is bad texture or taste and I'm put off for good. Certain veg I like, peas and carrots etc, but it doesn't get much more adventurous than that.

The one thing I do really like is roasted veg and I will eat a wider range of veg like this.

I would easily eat the same evening meal everyday too but luckily my partner cooking prevents that.

I'm definitely going to give it a try, just trying to find one locally.

Reactions: Jessey
I think you and I sound very similar food wise. Itā€™s the texture of certain foods I find off putting not just the taste. Will be interesting to see how you get on with this.

Reactions: MrA
To make matters worse also really struggle with drinking enough water. I do try really hard and take a water bottle with me everywhere I go but as soon as I get busy I can quite easily just forget about eating and drinking! I'll keep you all posted once I manage to find one

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com