Harry hall Hi- flex body protector

Boofle bear

Jun 17, 2015
hiya ladies, can any tell if they have tried a Harry hall hi flex body protector, I am thinking of purchasing one, for safety obviously but I am hoping it will give me a bit more confidence when out and about. Or can anyone suggest a different one, I have a very small bust so boobs won't get in the way lol! Thanks in advance x

I dont know high flex. This family wear Airowear and Race safe.
You need to try on lots of brands to find the best for you and to have a fitter who knows their job. You can find a rough guide to how they should fit on line. You dont want it too tight, but too big is dangerous. Mu fiorst bp was danerous (sold at a riding school) and in spite of my experience, I again bought a bp that was too big last winter - under misguided pressure from a sales lady. Obviously it felt comfy - but I took it back next day unworn and with all labels attached.
I too have small bust - if you cant find a small woman's that is a good fit, I am going to look at boys sizes next time.

I have an Airowear, and I too am not blessed in the boob department, so I have a T2 (T standing for teenage girl!) customised with a long back length. It fits great and I don't notice I'm wearing it, so maybe that'd be an option for you

newrider.com