Happy

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, car just passed mot bar new tyres which we knew about already! Yaye. Calls for a celebration, I think I deserve cake and coffee!!!!!lol
What is everyone doing on this fine Friday??? Still cannot quite believe it's March already. Any weekend plans?? I am rather hoping to spam up the girls and give 'em both a good groom. Hehehe atm they resemble mud balls with a leg in each corner. Well Storm looks like a grey space hopper!!!

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Its raining here so having a day in tidying and clearing out.... mini spring clean..... if it stops raining might go for a bike ride tomorrow. Lucky its flat around here :) Once it dries up will start bring the ponies up for a thorough pamper...... and detangle.... get them wormed and ready for going back on the spring paddocks next month.

Lissie

Jan 18, 2016
Definitely calls for cake! I can't believe it's March either it doesn't seem like Christmas was long ago!

I've got a jumping clinic on Sunday which I'm looking forward to. Awful weather again here today, been quite a wet week I need it to start drying out so the possible new yard can fence more paddocks, I'm desperate to move now.

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Definitely calls for cake! I can't believe it's March either it doesn't seem like Christmas was long ago!

I've got a jumping clinic on Sunday which I'm looking forward to. Awful weather again here today, been quite a wet week I need it to start drying out so the possible new yard can fence more paddocks, I'm desperate to move now.

Hope you can move soon.

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Its raining here so having a day in tidying and clearing out.... mini spring clean..... if it stops raining might go for a bike ride tomorrow. Lucky its flat around here :) Once it dries up will start bring the ponies up for a thorough pamper...... and detangle.... get them wormed and ready for going back on the spring paddocks next month.

Ooh yes spring cleaning!!! I sort of seem to be doing some of that, made a start on OH's wardrobe yesterday!!

Lissie

Jan 18, 2016
Hope you can move soon.
Me too, had a lesson off site the other night, told her in the morning we'd be back late. She then told the other liveries that I was going out but to lock everything up so seemed like she was just making it hard work for us on purpose o_O normally the main gate is shut and that's it not the car park gates as well. She does live on site so security not as much of an issue.

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Me too, had a lesson off site the other night, told her in the morning we'd be back late. She then told the other liveries that I was going out but to lock everything up so seemed like she was just making it hard work for us on purpose o_O normally the main gate is shut and that's it not the car park gates as well. She does live on site so security not as much of an issue.

Hmm. Sooner you are off there the better.