Happy to be included :-)

Schoena

Jan 13, 2022
Hello all, I am new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. I am an older rider who feels that I have been there and done that with a variety of horsey activites and now simply want to enjoy being around my horses and pleasure riding.

We are happy to have you here. Which country are you in? Tell us a bit abut your horses :)

Reactions: Schoena
I am in the U.S. and have three horses. One is a 20yo Fox Trotter. She is blind and has had bouts of laminitis, but is an old friend that still enjoys a bit of riding on calm days. Her companion is a rescued Arabian gelding who seems to think his world revolves around her. Last spring I bought a Haflinger, so those three offer their unique personalities and opinions for my entertainment. The Fox Trotter is the tall one in the bunch at 14.1hh and since I can no longer mount anything without a step stool, I have become a pony person. :)

I have become a pony person
How sensible! I was a pony person for years but my latest horse Sid just tips the scales as a horse at 15hh on a good day.

What is a Fox Tortter? I have never heard of such a horse, how interesting. And by the way, we love pictures.... Pictures of your crew would be great....

Hello and welcome. I suppose I've always been a pony person - good things in small packages and all that!

Reactions: Schoena
newrider.com