Happy Birthday Nat 17

Happy birthday to you!
Squashed tomatoes and horse poo!
Happy birthday dear Nat
Happy birhday to you!!!
Have a good one!! Txxxx

I am so sorry I didnt see this, I have had the birthday from hell :frown:

Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies :smile:

I had a funny turn on Saturday and my husband found me and had to call the ambulance and then the drama started.

I am at home recovering now, first day I have even looked at a screen today so its lovely to see my birthday wishes:smile:

One minute I was pottering in the kitchen, the next on the floor unable to get up. I woke up covered in vomit and was soaked in sweat... they suspected meningitits I think but now we think it was labarythithris :cry:

Oh Nat, I just noticed this and came on to wish you a happy birthday, only to see you've not been well. How horrible to happen at any time, let alone on your birthday. I hope you're on the mend mrs, take it easy, make sure that hubby of yours is taking good care of you.

One minute I was pottering in the kitchen, the next on the floor unable to get up. I woke up covered in vomit and was soaked in sweat... they suspected meningitits I think but now we think it was labarythithris :cry:

Oh heck:frown: I have heard that can be nasty - do hope you are fully recovered soon. Take it easy.

Thanks both, I am at home resting but still feel exhuasted.

It was scary as well which has upset me, paramedics and then they sent for the doctor to come to me as i couldnt move, i dont know why it still upsets me but it does. The headache i am left with is driving me mad too.

I was supposed to put a deposit on my new truck too but as this happened i was a day late so they sold it:frown:

Oh No Nat - really sorry to read this. And how very scarey for you to say the least. I have had it a few of times......last time about 6 months ago, I got out of bed from watching the telly and dropped like a stone and threw up everywhere.

OH was convinced I had a heart attack and TBH I was feeling very scared myself that might be the issue.:redface: Even though I know what it is when it happens it still terrifies me 'just in case' it is something else.

Do you get sort of a funny buzzing on and off in your ears in the days leading up to it? And slight feelings of nausea? I recognise it when this happens and mentally prepare myself for a 'I shall NOT panic' mode. Easier said than done I know.:frown:

What a horrible birthday...can't you have a megga celebration in a couple of weeks when you feel better, to make up for it?:smile:

Oh Nat how horrid, poor you, labyrinthitis is awful.

I am sorry about the truck too.

I hope you recover quickly and never, ever have another episode.

Oh No Nat - really sorry to read this. And how very scarey for you to say the least. I have had it a few of times......last time about 6 months ago, I got out of bed from watching the telly and dropped like a stone and threw up everywhere.

OH was convinced I had a heart attack and TBH I was feeling very scared myself that might be the issue.:redface: Even though I know what it is when it happens it still terrifies me 'just in case' it is something else.

Do you get sort of a funny buzzing on and off in your ears in the days leading up to it? And slight feelings of nausea? I recognise it when this happens and mentally prepare myself for a 'I shall NOT panic' mode. Easier said than done I know.:frown:

What a horrible birthday...can't you have a megga celebration in a couple of weeks when you feel better, to make up for it?:smile:

I can, I just want to feel better. I have been back to docs tonight, I have to have more of the horrible little tablets which is :stomp::stomp: but i suppose if it helps me feel human again then so be it.

It was scary, especially for my husband who only a few months ago, dad died after being found passed out in a pile of vomit... I felt for him and me and still have a little cry at how I thought I was going to die. (i know, dramatic!)

Oh Nat how horrid, poor you, labyrinthitis is awful.

I am sorry about the truck too.

I hope you recover quickly and never, ever have another episode.

I cried about the truck too :redface::redface:

Thanks for your kind words:smile:

Oh no Nat, bless you sweetie, hope you are feeling better.

Poor you, just awful and especially on your birthday.

Hope you get to the bottom of it x

Good, am pleased. Poor you. Hope OH is looking after you. Mine gets very stressed in times of my illness - and not much use, so hope yours is better in that department!!x

newrider.com