Hand Cream Recommendations

PePo

Jun 4, 2014
Can anyone recommend a hand cream for dry hands? As mine are becoming really sore with so much washing, anti-bac gel and now the cold weather :(

The only criteria for me is that it must be cruelty free.

For actual cracking, I use Working Hands, which is very good but horrible (leaves you feeling sticky). So I clart my hands in it, and put on cotton gloves overnight. That way, any stickyness goes and it actually works very well.

Enjoy!

1874E7CC-2136-4726-879E-92BF9F30AAB7.jpeg
I’ve been using this this year, it’s been really good and although it feels a bit slimy initially it’s all soaked in and gone in 30 seconds.

My cheap version of the stuff above is just vaseline, I apply to any cracks for a few days and they heal up well. Aldi actually do a number of hand creams now that are not tested on animals/ cruelty free. I just get the cheap ones and keep applying when I can.

I'm not sure why I said not tested on animals as they legally can't and I did a whole assignment on that so should know better. O Keefe's is cruelty free too

I use nivea soft for face hand and body. Cheap, but works and soaks in quickly.

I use Kind natured, coconut & Shea foot cream, not sure on price as bought it a while ago.

My hands have become quite dry too these last few weeks. They have the sandpaper feel.
I have used aveeno. Which soaks in easily.
At the moment im just using up hand creams or body lotion that were brought for me as christmas presents last year and the year before. Think the current one is chamneys.
No idea if they are cruelty free. As long as it doesnt start my sensitive skin off it will get used to soothe my hands.

newrider.com