halloween any body PICs

Tuff_up

Jan 31, 2006
spruce grove, alberta
i hope to have some replies on this (usually i never get replies) but this has no stressful questions no critquing nothing just some fun i had on halloween. heres some pics of me being the headless horsemen (with a head) and yess i pranced around the subdivison yelling trick or treat LOL i think it was a good laugh for few neighbours. go ahead laugh, cry, tell me how disguisting i look.

P1010652.jpg
just a picture close up of my wonderous drama makeup

P1010654.jpg

P1010655.jpg

few ridden pics
have more pictures but i thought that was enought if anyone wants to see more just say it on here.

oh and for you all that still are reading thanks and guess what i was originally? give you four choices (then i will show the rest of my costume on next post)
A) zombie
B) punk rocker
C) car crash victim
D) other

:rolleyes:hehe these made me laugh:D thats sucha good idea to do on halloween! im gna do it next year :D hope u dont mind me stealing your idea!:rolleyes::eek::p

Great pics, excellent makeup, the cut looks so realistic! Nice saddle too, will definitely have to ride in a Western saddle one day!

car crash victem lol:eek:

i was going to be a headless horse (with a head:rolleyes:) too but didn't get home from hollidays on time to go trick or treating :(

thanks guys! my mare i have had since May, we are somewhat finishing her right now. Sorry about how dirty the saddle is (its my working saddle purchasing another one soon YAY)its also too small. It's really comfy so for any one thinking about purchasing a saddle for higher whithered horses love the showman and circle Y brands. um now for the final picture what was I? well i was a person hit by a car and heres the pic. for everyone that replied thankyou
P1010650.jpg

I did run that shirt over with a car (my moms car)

newrider.com