Halloweeen Fancy Dress Horse&Rider

CremelloKendra

Aug 30, 2009
what should i go as and can i have some pics please of those who have done some fancy dress ideas. im thinking of going as a spider and getting one of those netted sweat rugs and sowing all cobwebs and plastic spiders too it :p :D

Thankss :)

DSCF7894.jpg

Some one here recently dressed their horse up as a dragon and had rider as a knight.

There is the princess and the unicorn,

Shrek and Donkey

Dress your horse up as a 'clothes Horse'

P.S none of these ideas are my own, I typed in 'Horse and Rider fancy dress' into google and some cracking ideas have popped up :D

Jen
x

Some one here recently dressed their horse up as a dragon and had rider as a knight.

There is the princess and the unicorn,

Shrek and Donkey

Dress your horse up as a 'clothes Horse'

P.S none of these ideas are my own, I typed in 'Horse and Rider fancy dress' into google and some cracking ideas have popped up :D

Jen
x

It has too be halloweeny though

Is the fancy dress by day or at night? I was just thinking as Halloween you could make something spooky with glowsticks or torches. I think a spider sounds good. you could paint a web on a sheet and drape it over the horse then put spider eyes (red cycle light leds) on your hat and extra legs as a back pack.

I'm doing Halloween dressage and am also trying to think of ideas for fancy dress. My horse is very dark, almost black, so have thought of :

Grim Reaper - horse as he is, me in black hooded cloak, scream mask and carrying a scythe instead of a dressage whip!

Devil - red devil horns on horse and on my hat, red wig, red skirt over black jodhs, red devil's fork thing instead of dressage whip, and red devil's tail on horse.

Witch on skeleton horse - (or same for Grim Reaper's horse) either paint bones on horse or on a black sheet he can wear.

Ghost horse - white sheet with eyeholes for horse!

My horse doesn't mind flapping things so any sheets/cloaks etc will be fine. I do have to ride a dressage test wearing this costume though!

I love your spider idea :D

Yeahhh im going on kendra.... How could i be a horse by dressing up,. I think she should win as a spider or something because her eyes freak people out XD

My granddaughter's pony's halloween get-up included spiders hanging from his mane, webs galore and all sorts of fluorescent creatures. Think witches from Macbeth!

newrider.com