Haha!

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
My mate thinks she's been chatting to me on Facebook... I don't have an account, and have just got back from work, so not me!:giggle::giggle: Doppelgänger LOL! rolls about laughing:giggle::giggle:

Who has she been talking to?!?! :help:

I remember years ago chatting away to what I thought was my friend on MSN Messenger, only to discover it was his 14 y/o son! Thankfully we were platonic friends and I didn't say anything saucy! But the poor beggar didn't have a clue what I meant when I was asking about an 18 cert movie!!

:bounce:

I haven't a clue, but she seemed to think they were me, or my mum.. which would be hard, because my mum knows nothing about me! It did start getting a bit personal, and I honestly think she was sure it was me, until I told her to meet me at 2pm, in the department where I work, and prove to her it wasn't me.. then she realized she'd made a big boo boo:smoke:

How funny has she found out who she was really talking to. I usually get the grannies on the bus and they think I'm someone else I just go along with it now, it causes more confusion telling them I'm not who they think I am.:unsure::ninja:

I don't know, but there are 500 women with my name and surname on facebook, so could be any one's guess.....

newrider.com