Hacked out the boys today **pics**

WeeBarraxO

May 20, 2008
Glasgow
first time being able to ride them since november :furious:, & they were both very well behaved, even though we did meet a BIG pile of fly tipping :banghead:,

took their nosebands off as I couldn't get them done up over all their floof loll :giggle:

Oscar
meonOscar-2.jpg

meonOscar-1.jpg

meonOscar2-1.jpg

Red
meonreddd.jpg

meonredd4.jpg

meonred2-1.jpg

the fly tipping :( :stomp:
flytipping.jpg

fly tipping makes me so angry!!! :stomp:

boys are looking lovely! whats the situation with them being sold now? cant you have one on permanent loan....?

fly tipping makes me so angry!!! :stomp:

boys are looking lovely! whats the situation with them being sold now? cant you have one on permanent loan....?

well everything is on hold for now as their owners health isn't great so she needs to wait to get that sorted before she can move to Oz, so looks like everything is on hold for now,

if I can find a good enough job in time I think I will buy one of them at least :angel:

Your boys look beautiful! I can't believe you were out in just a t-shirt! Brave you.

Fly tipping makes me so angry :stomp: and from the looks of that waste it could easily be recycled if they had just taken it to a recycling centre...they are all over the place now, you just have to have a quick look on the net to find out where the nearest one is. If you want to report it the website is http://www.dumbdumpers.org/ or contact SEPA. The last thing you want is for whoever is doing it to keep coming back and ruining you hacking.

How on earth do you go out in a tshirt :eek: werent you cold!! LOL :giggle:

Lovley photos of the boys as per usaul :biggrin: They are so handsome :happy:

Glad you had a nice hack out with them, i think my boy would of spooked a bit at the fly tipping :redcarded:

It makes my blood boil...i mean why not just take it to the rubbish tip???

Oh and i hope you get a good job so you can have the boys, its obvious how much you love them and visa versa x

Your boys look beautiful! I can't believe you were out in just a t-shirt! Brave you.

Fly tipping makes me so angry :stomp: and from the looks of that waste it could easily be recycled if they had just taken it to a recycling centre...they are all over the place now, you just have to have a quick look on the net to find out where the nearest one is. If you want to report it the website is http://www.dumbdumpers.org/ or contact SEPA. The last thing you want is for whoever is doing it to keep coming back and ruining you hacking.

thank you :D, I was roasting after mucking out lol, my layers of fat keep me warm :redface:,

I hate flytipping too, there is HUNDREDS of it up there :(, usualy it is in the bushes on the other side but this load was just taking the mick :(

How on earth do you go out in a tshirt :eek: werent you cold!! LOL :giggle:

Lovley photos of the boys as per usaul :biggrin: They are so handsome :happy:

Glad you had a nice hack out with them, i think my boy would of spooked a bit at the fly tipping :redcarded:

It makes my blood boil...i mean why not just take it to the rubbish tip???

Oh and i hope you get a good job so you can have the boys, its obvious how much you love them and visa versa x

hehe wasn't that cold :giggle:,

Thank you :D,

they both had a good look at it (I have some vids will get them up in a mo)

yeah I hate the fly tipping too :(, theres absol no need for it

I hope I can too, looking everywhere atm, would really like to get a job at a yard that gives you livery as part of pay :cry:

Hardly any clothes on again, I have a friend like you, just doesn't seem to feel the cold.

Boys look great.:biggrin:

My boy would have turned into a snorting dragon at that rubbish.:redface:

Hardly any clothes on again, I have a friend like you, just doesn't seem to feel the cold.

Boys look great.:biggrin:

My boy would have turned into a snorting dragon at that rubbish.:redface:

yeah I don't feel the cold lol, I'm always out with just a t-shirt on lol,

Thank you :D

awww, thats what I love about the boys, once they have had a look they are pretty much all the time fine with everything :D

newrider.com