Guinea Pigs cleaned out and the clematis now in their new positions

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
Magnolia in a big ceramic pot, last years bulbs back in place...... all done in one afternoon... now all we need to do is put the Jasmine in it's new pot and transfer to arch then jobs done until it warms up a bit more :smile:

You have been busy! I need to start thinking about digging over and adding more soil to the raised beds - twill soon be veggie plantin time again!

Ooooh, butternut squash plants - please tell me how successful they are and let me know how you get on growing them, I'm fascinated by those. I keep seeing recipes for soup to make from them!

We're yet to decide where they're going.. currently sat on the window sill.. apparently they can grow up trellis's if done right, so don't have to take up a great deal of room.. they may end up looking for a home if we can't house them... an average plant can grow up to 11 squashes and keeps well over winter
:smile:

I keep saying i`m going to get a veggie guide and give it a go growing my own.

I love Jasmine, and clematis. I have a beautiful Honeysuckle too. I cut my lavender back last year, and it seems to be coming back ok, but i don`t think my sage plant made it through winter.

newrider.com