Guilty pleasure

Mine is Hollyoaks. I will openly admit I love it. It is so trashy and awful, which actually makes it good. I have it on series link and watching an episode is my little escape from reality because no matter how bad your life is, whatever is happening in Hollyoaks will be worse. I have watched it since the beginning although had a few big gaps. Currently haven't missed an episode for over a year. :redcarded: my husband HATES it!

Haha, yes Hollyoaks, OH hates it but now that it's on E4+1 I can watch it every night again! :D

Yes, I remember the first episode with the car crash and the big tree logo, god it was so exciting!

Torchwood!

I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

ETA: Oh, and I am getting a bit old for spots, but I still really look forward to them... *redface*

It's not so much a guilty pleasure but Doctor Who! I will cancel plans, unplug the phone and leave parties to watch it go out on a Saturday. And no, I'm not 9 years old!

My true 'guilty' pleasure is The Bodyguard. It doesn't matter if it was on TV yesterday or if it's 2am, if I flick over and it's on, I watch it right through to the credits. Kevin Costner at his peak - I lurve it :inlove:

Oh you are SO going to laugh and point at me...

Dom and I try not to miss Doctors each day :eek:

And I love singing along to Steps Greatest Hits in my car when doing the Shropshire to Middlesex run to see the family....

There! I bet you are sniggering.... you ARE, aren't you???? :giggle:

I used to love Neighbours but it's not on at a time that I can watch it so have missed it for about a year. I LOVE some jeremy kyle but I force myself not to watch it when I am in during the day because I really should be doing better things with my time! I do watch some Hollyoaks though. It is on at the perfect time when i have put my kids to bed and just need to sit down for half an hour before the clean up operation begins.

My other guilty pleasure is diet pepsi. I drink far too much of it.

Neighbours here to, and it's set to record each day so I watch it when The Boss is in bed, or having her nap during the day :eek:

TV is rarely on when she's awake during the day though as I really hate the way she becomes so engrossed in it, so TV time is limited to 30mins a day for her. (I'm a hypocrite!)

I really like watching antiques roadshow aswell...that surely isnt right for a 21 yr old? :nerd:

Also like the hills, although i hate the whole fake american model thing i really like the program LOL. :redface:

And occasionally saddle club DVD's...cant believe ive just admitted that :redface:

I'm another one for Hollyoaks but my oh loves watching it to (more because of the gawjus girlies than the story lines :giggle:)

Been meaning to ask for a while but never got round to it, has any of you guys (or your kids) ever watched Saddle Club (think Home and Away but with horses rather than a beach). It's on POP Girl and my daughter loves it. She use to watch it all the time at my mums (we never had Pop Girl) but now we've got Sky, so she's watching it all the time (and I've caught a couple of episodes, just to see what the fuss was all about :wub:).

I have too many guilty pleasures! the one that i hide the most is probably my liking for JLS! It's not at all my normal taste in music. If you look through my ipod it's full of guns n roses, HIM, paramore, yellowcard, lifehouse, red jumpsuit apparatus and some dance music. But i do like JLS, for a band that came through a talent show they really are talented and seem like down to earth guys.

Lol, Joy - do you remember the days of Daphne in neighbours?????!! That was way back when.........I haven't watched it since Kylie and Jason left! hehehehheee.

I guess my guilty pleasure is the Midsomer Murders - totally totally addicted. Total escapism for OH and myself, we have most of the collection now on DVD (don't tell MIL!!!!) and I just love to watch them. They are unrealistic I know, and portray the countryside all wrong in places, but hey, who needs reality????

Oh you are SO going to laugh and point at me...

Dom and I try not to miss Doctors each day

OMG I used to totally love Doctors!! Before I was working (oh what a lovely couple of months when I first moved to Dorset they were!) I would watch it religiously every day - I was totally addicted! It's classic day time TV! I must be due some annual leave soon.... :giggle:

Trews I used to watch Neighbours and Home & Away back in the day; Kylie and Jason and Mrs Mangle! And Helen (she was lovely) and Hannah - and Bouncer the dog! And Jim Robinson, remember when he had a heart attack and died - and now he pops up in all kinds of USA TV progs!

Home & Away was a bit cooler than neighbours, a bit more hip and happening and they usually had a good death every few months. Made us all want to move to Australia and live on a caravan park! I was amused to hear my sister's MiL & FiL still watch it everyday (but then they are Australian!)

Lol, this has made me think.....I used to watch "Young Doctors" another Aussie soap, and it was funny, cos they used to have a shortage of actors and actresses, as they used to "recycle" them, Jim Robinson played the part of a really mean doctor once......oh, and another one was "Sons and Daughters" of which half the cast popped up in Neighbours later on.........lol.

I have too many guilty pleasures! the one that i hide the most is probably my liking for JLS! It's not at all my normal taste in music. If you look through my ipod it's full of guns n roses, HIM, paramore, yellowcard, lifehouse, red jumpsuit apparatus and some dance music. But i do like JLS, for a band that came through a talent show they really are talented and seem like down to earth guys.

My music guilty pleasure - Girls allowed...when OH first found the cds in my car years ago I nearly died, didnt really go with the rock chick he thought he'd found :redcarded:

Lol, this has made me think.....I used to watch "Young Doctors" another Aussie soap, and it was funny, cos they used to have a shortage of actors and actresses, as they used to "recycle" them, Jim Robinson played the part of a really mean doctor once......oh, and another one was "Sons and Daughters" of which half the cast popped up in Neighbours later on.........lol.

I'm going to show my age now, but didn't some of the Aussie actors / actresses start out in 'Sulliven's' first........... sure Mrs Mangle was in it :giggle:

newrider.com