Guilty pleasure

Joyscarer

Dec 30, 2006
Hampshire
Mine's 'Neighbours'. I've been watching it since the first week it hit the UK. It's one of the few things I have on series record.

What's your guilty pleasure?

At the moment I'm going through a Sex and the City phase, I shut myself away in the spare room with my comfy indoor clothes (i.e. big t-shirt & elasticated jogging bottoms!) and enjoy, lounging on the futon.

I also seem to have aquired a terrible craving for jam doughnuts.... :cry:

At the moment I'm going through a Sex and the City phase, I shut myself away in the spare room with my comfy indoor clothes (i.e. big t-shirt & elasticated jogging bottoms!) and enjoy, lounging on the futon.

I also seem to have aquired a terrible craving for jam doughnuts.... :cry:

i think i might be the only person in the world who despises doughnuts :redface:

Hmm guilty pleasures for me... well i love watching re-runs of The Hills/The City & Keeping up with the kardashians.

You should know that i have not actually admitted that EVER in public :redface::redface::redface:

I'd have to go with Antiques roadshow...I love it. Have actually missed several potentially good nights seeing bands to watch it, under a fleece blanket, cup of tea several curled up cats :giggle:

another guilty pleasure (sorry people but this will sound gross) is squeezing spots. I have had 2 little blighters on my chin with pinpricks for heads. I have been at them for the past 2 days and just successfully popped them.

CFP 1 - Spots 0

*goes away to hang head in embarrassment* :help:

another guilty pleasure (sorry people but this will sound gross) is squeezing spots. I have had 2 little blighters on my chin with pinpricks for heads. I have been at them for the past 2 days and just successfully popped them.

CFP 1 - Spots 0

*goes away to hang head in embarrassment* :help:

I have to say this is another one of mine too :redface:

Mine is Hollyoaks. I will openly admit I love it. It is so trashy and awful, which actually makes it good. I have it on series link and watching an episode is my little escape from reality because no matter how bad your life is, whatever is happening in Hollyoaks will be worse. I have watched it since the beginning although had a few big gaps. Currently haven't missed an episode for over a year. :redcarded: my husband HATES it!

newrider.com