Guess who/what has moved in my shed.........

fairlady

Jul 14, 2007
Bristol
At my Field where the Horses are now as well as a Field Shelter there is a 'Shed'.......I loosely use the term as the door falls off and its really fit for nothing without some repair, although it is DRY.........

Went down today and Guess WHO/WHAT has moved in ?:smoke:

B n P you win :wink::smile:

Went to the old Yard today and thought, ummm he hasn't been in or eaten his food, since Yesterday............always a worry...........

Cleared his dishes and put fresh food down, water etc., and left after calling and calling..........

Went down to the Horses and suddenly heard this LOUD MEOWING from the Shed, went over and there he was curled up on an old food bag rolling over to have his tummy tickled :smile:

We spent two hours there Lani and I, cleared the shed, luckily I had more tins of food in the car, so we fed him, made him a Bed, put the door back on as yes, Heathcliffe did keep trying to go in, lol, so there is a space where Focker can come in and out, and we left him there after he ate his food had a big fuss made and followed us all round the field, with the Horses, whilst we were poo picking........

So looks like he has moved in with his Horsey Buddies, and this time I will leave him be !

Well he is still there today :biggrin:

Arrived and called the Horses with one eye on the shed, and sure enough, out he popped:biggrin: MEOWING FOR ENGLAND :bounce:

Will try to get some pics when I go back down later :wink:

Well when I popped up to old Yard to get the horses feed Focker came strolling in there:bounce:

Don't think he has quite decided where he is going to live yet and obviously both Yards are within his territory:bounce:

He is gonna be mighty confused poor Kitty when we add the new Yard into the equation :bounce: but he will be shut on there for a few weeks at least so will
hopefully realise that this will be his new home

newrider.com