Guess where I am?

Joyscarer

Dec 30, 2006
Hampshire
I've just been to Jane's place, Cafe Mila in Godalming and got a lovely warm welcome from a very busy Jane who didn't know I was coming.

Omg you have to come here if you're within 30 miles as its got amazing quality food and drink. I'm so glad I don't live anywhere near here or I'd find the 6 stone I lost in no time!

The place was heaving despite it being mid afternoon on a Thursday and it's hardly surprising.

Definately a NR mini meet venue worth visiting.

Just had a google and found the website,nom,nom is all I can say!!

We go up to Woking quite often to visit friends,might have to detour next time and take in the sights of Godalming lol

Looks like hard work for Jane though,don't know how she finds time or energy to ride as well,I want some of what she's on lol

It really is amazing. Me hubby and munchkin all had different things and the quality was top notch. Hubby and munchkin had cake for afters and, having nicked a forkful of munchkin's carrot cake, I can hand on heart say it was the best I've ever tasted...and carrot cake is my favourite so I've eaten enough of it in my time!

If anyone fancies a southern mini meet, the goodies amongst us will totally appreciate visiting Jane's cafe in Godalming. I honestly could fault it and I'm a picky so and so.

Yay! Jane is an amazing chef - she makes it all look soooo simple too. I'm definitely up for a meet up at Cafe Mila. Seems very appropriate for NRers :wink:

newrider.com