GSD Puppy

diplomaticandtactful

Apr 25, 2003
My 'wonderful' neighbours have 4 GSDs and have already been reported for at least 5 bite incidents involving their dogs. Xmas Day last year the dogs were out and attacked a dog being walked on the lane and the owner was also injured.

Despite this, in February they bred another lot of puppies from one of the bitches who is involved in attacking other dogs and people. They also kept one of the puppies, a boy. I saw him this morning being walked up the lane, already lunging and trying to attack a neighbour's dog who was walking past minding its own business. Why on earth do they have these dogs if they can't be bothered to train them. They have a small garden, not big enough for 4-5 big dogs, and the dogs are not walked very much. I felt so sad to see another dog being ruined by them.

They got a dog from Soi Dogs, it lasted 4 months before it was pts as unmanageable. Whoever put that dog into that household should be shot, it was sent there when the really nasty bitch had a litter of pups, so the poor bloody dog never stood a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: Huggy and Trewsers
Sounds scary living near them. I am a bit frightened of large dogs and I would probably live in fear of them escaping if they aren't well trained. It is sad about the dog that they got that ended up pts. Some people eh.:(

Sounds scary living near them. I am a bit frightened of large dogs and I would probably live in fear of them escaping if they aren't well trained. It is sad about the dog that they got that ended up pts. Some people eh.:(
he was a beautiful malamute, made the mistake of growling at one of the grandchilden so he was despatched. should never have been homed into that mad house with all the other dogs and kids. Totally wrong for a dog like that.

• Sad
Reactions: Trewsers
TBH unless it’s causing you bother then I would think it’s none of your business.

Lots of people shouldn’t have animals but have them anyway and unless there is something official to be done it’s best to just leave alone. Don’t think you want any more hassle with your neighbours 👀

newrider.com