Grey Welsh section D's?!

I was thinking this too... in theory you could cross section A with section D and get a C and cross this with a D and get a D and grey can be passed through generations.

So yes you could get one but I think they are not very common and/or not desireable.

I was thinking this too... in theory you could cross section A with section D and get a C and cross this with a D and get a D and grey can be passed through generations.

So yes you could get one but I think they are not very common and/or not desireable.

Omg, never thought of crossing them! :eek: Very clever :D

Skelwith Oscar’s Sundance

soscarssundance1.jpg

Skelwith Oscar ‘s Sundance was by Our Homebred Stallion Skelwith Rockets Oscar ( who was subsequently sold.) out of Greylin’s Sun Queen . Standing at just 14.1hh this Gelding he was one of a very small number of grey Welsh Section D in the country and had the jumping ability to back up his beauty. His many wins include 6th Royal Welsh. 1st and champion Northleach Welsh cob show and 1st and reserve champion the second year. 2nd Three counties show 2nd Lympshem 1st Frethi Int Riddens1st Open Barnett Ridden many 1st and champion and supreme championships working hunter and ridden this pony also took part in eventing and BSJA showjumping among pony club activities and hunting. Tragically put down in his prime after an injury jumping in 2006. Luckily we still have his sister who is yet to start her competitive career but is proving to have the same ability as her brother. She is also Grey.

Absolutely stunning! :eek:

Skelwith Oscar’s Sundance

soscarssundance1.jpg

Skelwith Oscar ‘s Sundance was by Our Homebred Stallion Skelwith Rockets Oscar ( who was subsequently sold.) out of Greylin’s Sun Queen . Standing at just 14.1hh this Gelding he was one of a very small number of grey Welsh Section D in the country and had the jumping ability to back up his beauty. His many wins include 6th Royal Welsh. 1st and champion Northleach Welsh cob show and 1st and reserve champion the second year. 2nd Three counties show 2nd Lympshem 1st Frethi Int Riddens1st Open Barnett Ridden many 1st and champion and supreme championships working hunter and ridden this pony also took part in eventing and BSJA showjumping among pony club activities and hunting. Tragically put down in his prime after an injury jumping in 2006. Luckily we still have his sister who is yet to start her competitive career but is proving to have the same ability as her brother. She is also Grey.

Wow, they are very unique. It is funny, looking at that pony I wouldn't have thought "Section D", because I am so used to them being bay/brown/chestnut/black.

newrider.com