Great Massager £20 Bargain

Maclynky

Dec 11, 2005
Bromborough
I posted a couple of weeks ago about my horse Mac who keeps disuniting in canter. A couple of people on here recommended I call out a McTimothy Chiropractor - well I did and Mac had a treatment on Wednesday, turns out his hips are slightly out of line and the muscles around them are really tight and sore.

The chiropractor advised that I massage him regularly - she recommended I buy a Scholl Twin Turbo Percussion Massager as she uses it on all her horses and it really does the trick.

I searched it online and ordered one Wed night which arrived today, it was only £19.99 although usually retails at £40 - anyway it arrives today and after an initial shock Mac really enjoyed it. I could also feel his muscles a lot softer afterwards and he didn't flinch like he had been doing when I ran my hands over his back.

Going to do this daily and will let you know how we get on. The Equissage whilst looks great costs a couple of thousand which I just haven't got. So hopefully I've got a bit of a bargain!

It's got a plug so I used it with an extention lead. Can't remember name of place it came from but I just googled the name of it and it was one of the first to come up.

How are you getting on with it, MacIynky?

I ordered one which has arrived this morning, and I'm going to try it out on Merrick tonight. It feels quite hard on my shoulders and back, and if I get the angle slightly wrong, it bounces instead of, um, "percussioning" - if that makes sense!

I suppose it'll be easier on Merrick as I'll be able to see what I'm doing with it!

newrider.com