Great Family

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
I know I have moaned from time to time about my family.

Just wanted to share how great they are being atm.

As most of you know I was made redundant before Christmas and I have ill health which is slowly sorting itself. On top of that I had to move the horses and my rent has almost doubled. My hay bill has gone through the roof.

My husband and son and my mum are all being really great and paying for everything. I just don't know what I would have done without them.

Jobs (even little part time cleaning ones) are like hens teeth around here atm, and even the ones advertised are generally not what they seem or just agencies trying to get people on their books but no real job. Its a weird time indeed.

I have panicked and flipped more times this winter than I care to think about, that awful dread that I may have to part with the horses.

My husband and son have been particularly good about this and every time I feel guilty they have told me, not to worry and the horses are staying, which I think is so considerate of them considering neither of them ride or take much hands on interest in them at all. Its a big expense for them to fork out for something like that.

I haven't really got a clue what to do next. I seem to have got myself in a right hole. No money to train for anything and minimum wage even if I can get it is not going to cover much.

I am sure it will work out, it has too, but so grateful for the family atm:smile:

It will all work out - times have changed for a lot of us - if somebody had told me how things were going to pan out 5 years ago I just wouldn't have believed them! Things will get better for all of us - we just have to ride the storm financially. Sounds like your family have really been there for you. Hope very much that it continues and you can keep your lovely girls without worry.

newrider.com