Grass livery

scevsc

Oct 29, 2017
I'm looking for full/ assisted grass livery for my pony gelding. Could also be assisted DIY stabled livery if 24/7 turnout is allowed. Pony is a good doer so grazing has to be sparse. Happy to travel up to 30 minutes from Guildford. Any ideas grarefully received.

Hi there - I'm a bit too far from your area, but assume you've tried the FB route? If so you could try www.nfed.co.uk site (New Forest) - they often have ads for livery towards the Hampshire/Surrey border. Good luck.

I'm assuming that you've had a look on the local feed store notice boards? I did see a space available in Wonersh the other day, advertised on the board in Whipley Manor feed store

Hi there - I'm a bit too far from your area, but assume you've tried the FB route? If so you could try www.nfed.co.uk site (New Forest) - they often have ads for livery towards the Hampshire/Surrey border. Good luck.
Thanks - I do look at both. Spending far too much time on the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
I'm assuming that you've had a look on the local feed store notice boards? I did see a space available in Wonersh the other day, advertised on the board in Whipley Manor feed store
Thanks - I looked in there a couple of weeks ago. I'll give it another try.

I can relate. I live near Wonersh and have the great good fortune to have grass livery right opposite my house, but the richness of the grass is a constant difficulty for a good-doer youngster (and was literally the death of my old pony, who had laminitis). I do hope you find something suitable.

I can relate. I live near Wonersh and have the great good fortune to have grass livery right opposite my house, but the richness of the grass is a constant difficulty for a good-doer youngster (and was literally the death of my old pony, who had laminitis). I do hope you find something suitable.
Thanks - it's a bit of a nightmare. I'd much prefer something you had to pump feed into!

Ohh have you tried posting queries on your social media accounts? I think it will also help a lot. Not really sure about it but have you joined online communities that also takes care of ponies? For sure they will give a solution haha! Also, check if it at a reasonable price.

newrider.com