Gorgeous day for a spring hack

Haha although he did go past it! We met a white board someone had dumped by the side of the road on my last hack and I had trouble even leading my share past it, but as soon as we got level with it he no longer cared!

Reactions: HaloHoney
I know him well enough now to know he’ll go past it and just flinch a bit as he goes past.

Just before it there is a builder’s bag on someone’s drive, and it’s usually hidden behind a van. He looks for it and tries to go sideways every. Damn. Time. :p

I love that video! Brilliant! To be fair the bag was behaving in aggresive manner lol! My cob always spooks (spooks are more of a flinch or slight jump to the side) over things i dont even think he eould spook at! For example.... Dumped fridge freezer, i thought oh sugar! This wont go well! He walked past it like he sees them every day! Another time and dumped sofa, didnt even bat an eye lid! .... Big round bale of hay (keep in mind hes had these in his field before!!!) terrifying! He was snorting, giving it the evil eye and walked past it side ways not taking his eye of it like any second it would eat him as revenge for all the times he ate them

Reactions: HaloHoney
newrider.com