Goodbye sweet Sparky

Russet

Nov 14, 2009
I posted some weeks back about Sparky, my mums JRT, being diagnosed with a brain tumour. He wasn't my dog, but I loved him as much as if he was. Unfortunately over the last few days, he wasn't quite himself, and Mum and I were going to take him to the vets this morning for the last time. Mum phoned at 10.30 last night to say he'd had a seizure, and was waiting for the on call vet to ring her back. We took him in last night to be PTS as Mum obviously didn't want him to suffer.

We are both heart broken. He was an angel, one of the loveliest dogs I have ever been lucky enough to know. Such a good natured, happy. loving little character who adored children, and loved to play. Mum had had him for four years, and he was only about 6 0r 7. :frown:

He is going to be missed so very much. I'm trying to think how lucky we have been to have had him in our lives, but my heart feels so heavy.

Just felt I had to post this, because I wanted to pay tribute to such a darling little man. RIP sweetie. We will miss you so much, and will carry you in our hearts forever.

newrider.com