Goodbye, kind pony

I've been thinking of you & Mattie today Jane. It's very early days, but I hope you're both starting to find a little peace amidst the grief xxx

I've been thinking of you & Mattie today Jane. It's very early days, but I hope you're both starting to find a little peace amidst the grief xxx
Thank you so much. I took him for a foraging walk this morning and he was delighted and ravenous - I think he didn't eat all night. It was lovely until we got back to the field and he lifted his head and looked for Ziggy, and you could see his horror - "What? Is he not back? Ziggy? ZIGGY!" And he was off again.

More calmer for him, and a glass of Prosecco for me methinks...

Yes @Jane&Ziggy you deserve a glass of wine. I have been thinking of you - I know you already have calmer for Mattie, but I do remember using Global Herbs instant calm sachets in the past and they were good and fast acting. But hopefully his distress will lesson. Will he be getting another friend at some point? Lots of vibes for him and you xxx

Thank you so much. I took him for a foraging walk this morning and he was delighted and ravenous - I think he didn't eat all night. It was lovely until we got back to the field and he lifted his head and looked for Ziggy, and you could see his horror - "What? Is he not back? Ziggy? ZIGGY!" And he was off again.

More calmer for him, and a glass of Prosecco for me methinks...

Definitely calmer and Prosecco, make it a big glass.

It's good that he's pleased to be with you and is relaxing around you, it took nearly a fortnight before Little Un would have much to do with me and months before he would settle anywhere other than in the field. Mattie clearly loves and trusts you, he'll be ok & so will you xxx

Reactions: Huggy
I've just seen this, I am so very sorry to read this Jane. It's the hardest part of owning them, I felt the same when mine was PTS last year.

Ziggy was definitely a prominient horse and on here and will be missed.

Take care of yourself x

Reactions: Jane&Ziggy
Only just caught up and read this, I've followed Ziggy's adventures over the years and am beyond gutted for you. He had a great life with you, and another chance of lots more fun and games after the colic. He was lucky to have such a loving owner, and a kind end. You did the right thing. Run free Ziggy. So sorry.

Reactions: Jane&Ziggy
newrider.com